POLIS-ALICE jointly hosted the webinar on Collaborative Urban Logistics on May 24, 2022. If you could not join the event, the presentations and the recording of the session are now published on the ALICE website (link).
This webinar invites current practitioners working on collaborative urban logistics, including platform operators, business representatives, and urban logistics hub operators.
Agenda & Presentations:
- Story from Antwerp, Belgium; the 1st Collaborative Urban Logistics and Transport (CULT) in Antwerp was launched in March this year. This webinar invites platform operators and business representatives to share their experiences:
- Alex Van Breedam, CEO of TRI-VIZOR & Hans Schurmans, Proximus (CULT Presentation)
- Story from Madrid, Spain; the LEAD project consortium has been working with local logistics and hub operators to facilitate sustainable last-mile delivery (link); EIT Urban Mobility recently launched a call for proposals for Factory on logistics hub:
- The LEAD project – Living Lab in Madrid: Sergio Fernandez, EMT Madrid & Angel Batalla, LastMile (LEAD LL Madrid Presentation)
- Local logistics operator in the LEAD project: Alfonso Molina from CITYLogin/FM Logistic (LEAD LL MADRID Citylogin)
- Arthur Boetti, EIT Urban Mobility (EIT Urban Mobility_City Challenge A).
Proposed topics for future POLIS-ALICE webinars are:
- Zero Emission Zone and Zero-Emission Delivery Vehicles;
- Discussion on urban space (covering curbside management);
- In-land waterway for urban logistics (covering logistics for construction sites);
- Impact of the circular economy on urban logistics.