For more than four years, the FREVUE partners have been exposing Electric Freight Vehicles (EFV) to the day-to-day rigours of urban logistics in eight of Europe’s largest cities. As the project comes to a close, the FREVUE final conference took place in London on the 21st June 2017 and brought together representatives from industry, research organisations, policy makers and specialists from across Europe to share the results and expert opinions for the future deployment of EFVs in Europe.
The FREVUE final conference attendees:
- Gained insight to the process of integrating EFVs in daily city logistics operations
- Discovered the economic, environmental/air quality and operational benefits of EFVs
- Saw fully electric vans and trucks on display
- Had the opportunity to meet with experienced stakeholders in the field of electric logistics
- Learned how to be part of developing the electric freight sector in Europe.
All presentations of the final conference can be downloaded from their website.